– any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
– any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
– a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
– a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another. Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with. This might be your e-mail address, name, comment etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you.
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services. enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
- We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your explicit consent, which involves opting into our marketing/promotional communication with your e-mail, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymous Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than required.
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
Our processing partners:
Stripe (for Payment Processing)
MailChimp (for promotional E-mail, explicit opt-in required)
Amazon Simple E-mail Services (for automatically generated e-mails related to sales/invoicing/confirmation)
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
Limited Gathering of Information for Statistical Purposes
We automatically collects certain information using third-party analytics and / or log programs to help us understand how our users use the Website, but none of this information identifies you personally. For example, each time you visit the site we automatically collect your IP address, browser and computer type, access times, the web page from which you came, and the web page(s) you access. We use this information only to better understand your needs and the needs of Website users in the aggregate, and to be able to trace fraudulent activities if necessary. We also makes use of information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Website and which pages on the Website with a view to introducing improvements.
Tracking Technology (“Cookies”)
We may use tracking technology (“cookies”) on the Website and by using the Website you agree to their use. Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive when you visit a web site, in order to track use of the site and to improve the user experience by storing certain data on your computer. The Website may use “session cookies,” which improve your browsing experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your computer.
Risks Associated with the Internet
Despite our efforts to ensure third parties will not access or obtain your personal information through the Website, complete confidentiality and security cannot currently be guaranteed on the Internet. Communication via the Internet is subject to interception, loss, or alteration. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot be held responsible for damages resulting from the transmission of confidential information or personal information over the Internet and that such communications are at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the misuse of any information collected through the Website by any third party, or any misuse of any information collected through the Website not in violation of the Policy.
21903 68th Avenue South,
Kent, WA. 98032